I did list this for sale, but I'll also do it for trade! I have a rare Nikon Bellows and lens set with accessories. All are in great shape and are near mint.

1) Nikon Bellows Focusing Attachment Model II ( in original box with original plastic, with instructions, marked nippon kogaku, looks to be unused)
2) Nikon BR-1 Macro Adapter Ring for bellows (in original box w/ original leather case marked Nippon Kogaku, looks unused)
3) Nikkor 13.5cm f/4 micro flat field lens 580140 ( in original box with matching serial numbers, in original Nikkor bubble, with Nikkor cap, immaculate condition, looks unused )
4) Nikon F Slide Copy Attachment also, It's in fantastic shape and comes in the original box with original instructions.

Also, all of the boxes (except the one the br1 comes in ) are of the older style with the repeated "F" logo.

The lens is quite rare with only 2,585 copies produced by Nikon. The set is even more difficult to find in beautiful condition like this.

See here for more info on the lens:

http://www.destoutz.ch/lens_135mm_f4_579481.html

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Paypal or money order preferred, shipping is extra. Thanks!

I'd trade for several Nikon lenses, such as a 105mm 1.8, 135mm f2, PC lenses and perhaps other fast nikon MF or AF glass...just ask! I'll be listing a 5cm tick mark lens soon, too.

I'm trying to move some of the things that I've admired for awhile and replace them with stuff I'll use more.