Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,988   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT (or to buy) MY 500C body (with two backs) for Fuji GW670II

I am willing to trade my JUST CLA'd Hasselblad 500C body with WLF, 12back and 24back, plus extra crank knob for a perfectly functioning Fuji GW670II or III.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmm ... What I really want is a Mamiya 6 or 7 but think they are out if my current price range. Is this a decent substitute?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Fuji GW series are awesome. But of course do not have interchangeable lenses. I've had my GW690III for years. AMAZING sharpness and character. They are a bit bigger than the Mamiyas and unfortunately a little louder (TH-wunk) but it's not as loud as you think it is being right up with the camera to your nose...that all said you might consider a 690 as the size from the 670 is the same and you could always crop the 6x9 down to 6x7 and have both options. Less shots per roll is the main drawback...
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's a lll over on RFF for sale, fellows going back to school so may not be interested in a trade.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin