Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,342   Online: 787

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTT: Nippon Kogaku Nikon F w/2 finders to trade for Rolleicord Vb or Rolleiflex

I have a Nippon Kogaku Nikon F (s/n 6729xxx) in exceptional condition that I would like to trade for a Rolleiflex or late Rolleicord Vb in similar condition. This Nikon will come with either an FTn metered finder, non-metered eyelevel prism finder or both, depending on your Rollei. A 50/1.4 (NPK) Nikkor-S is also included and we can negotiate for other lenses with this outfit.

I purchased this equipment as an outfit from the estate of the original owner about 5 years ago. It was very lightly used and well kept. The non-metered finder came from Adorama at a later date.

If I donít get any trade offers, I may consider selling the outfitÖ feel free to make a reasonable offer in the meantime. Pm me or email at outercapephoto@comcast.net. I would be happy to email more pics. Please donít post any cash offers as a reply.

The camera body cosmetically shows almost no wear. There is a small rub on the nameplate from attaching the FTn finder. All functions operate as they should and smoothly, and the speeds sound good to my ear- my exposures have been correct. I have replaced the mirror bumper foam. The eyepiece foam did not need replacement.

The FTn finder is also close to perfect cosmetically and optically. The needle movement is smooth and the aperture indexing pin engages easily. There is the usual coin slot wear on the battery cover. The readings match my Luna Pro and my Pentax Spotmeter. I use the CRIS MR-9 battery adapters, the Wein air-cell batteries will also work. The adapters are not included in the trade. It will be hard to find an FTn meter in this good a condition.

The non-metered prism finder has a couple of separation issues in the corners but they fall outside of the viewing area. This finder is very useable and has been my go-to finder with this camera. There is a very small (less than 1mm) ding on the peak above the ďFĒ.

The lens has clean and clear glass, clean blades and clean barrel. The focus and aperture rings are a bit stiffer than I would like but Iím sure this is from lack of use.

I also have the brown ever-ready case that came with this camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon F 027 copy.jpg   Nikon F 016 copy.jpg   Nikon F 017 copy.jpg   Nikon F 018 copy.jpg   Nikon F 004 copy.jpg  

Nikon F 020 copy.jpg   Nikon F 029 copy.jpg   Nikon F 030 copy.jpg   Nikon F 034 copy.jpg   Nikon F 035 copy.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are some more photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon F 009 copy.jpg   Nikon F 006 copy.jpg   Nikon F 010 copy.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin