Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,704   Posts: 1,548,474   Online: 863

Thread: Wanted gx680

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wanted gx680

Willing to trade Kiev 88, mamiya 645 super kit or a Pentax 67ii with a 90mm lens

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got one with three lenses. Why do you want one if you have all the other kits?
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do not like the feel of the Kiev 88 or the 645. The Pentax 67ii is a second body, I love the Pentax 67. I want a gx680 for perspective control. I would get a 4x5 but they do not seem as easy to use, not to mention the massive investment in dealing with 4x5 film. I figure I might graduate to a 4x5 in a few years but right now, a gx680 means perspective control while sticking with medium format which I have a good investment in film and processing capabilities for.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you were in the Atlanta area I would get together and make a deal, don't really want to be shipping gear off with no guarantees of a return on them.
    Gary Beasley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin