Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,659   Online: 686

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FT: Two Century Universal 8x10's & Kodak Ektar 14 inch Lens for Canon 5D & Lens

I have two Century Universals. One has good light tight bellows, body in good condition and all movement work as they should. The other is posted on the forum here. The bellows will need replacing or repair work, the inside lining looks good and I think a dark cloth over the bellows would get you by, no guarantee. The body/cosmetics on this one are in very good condition. Each camera is missing a nut or two that have been replaced and work as they should. I have one lens board that will need drilling to fit the 14 inch Kodak Ektar which is shutter mounted. The speeds are all good and bulb/time work. The glass is excellent, no mold, fungus or scratches. I would trade outright for an Canon 5D body with low shutter actuations and a good wide angle lens for it or possibly a telephoto lens. PM me if interested and we can exchange pics. I just don't have the time for the 8x10 now or the room in my new place. Thanks, Mike.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm very interested in the Century Universal Bellows in good, working condition. Would you be interested in selling instead of trading? PM me with pictures please. Thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am interested in buying too. Let me know if you change your mind.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What would you take, price wise, for the rough 8x10?
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Did you ever sell or trade these cameras? If not, let me know. I'm intrigued....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin