Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,342   Online: 1188

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FT/ Olympus OM-1 and lenses

I'm contemplating trading this kit off as I haven't used it as much as I used to. Hit me with your best offers. What I have been using most here lately is my Nikon S2, F as well as my Minolta gear. I have moved more towards using wide angle lenses and would like to try a Minolta XK or a Nikon F2S with a 20/3,5 lens. An 8x10 would be nice also or trade for some of that green stuff people call mo-nee. Just don't offer me the directors cut complete series of glittery vampire movies.

What I have to offer is an OM-1 and a 2n both in great shape but for the 2 that needs a battery cover that I managed to lose. I also have a 24/2,8 a 50/1,8 and a 75-150/4 all H, Zuiko glass. I also have a Soligor 75-260/4,5 as well as a Vivitar 70-210/4,5.

I need to run a roll of film through the OM-1 because I think it may need to have the seals replaced and I am sure that the 2n will need to have a CLA done to it.
    Last edited by guitstik; 10-25-2011 at 04:51 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No bites? Guess I will keep it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How much for the 24 /2.8?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The lens is in excellent shape and looks like new except for a slight dink in the edge of the filter ring. It doesn't affect anything and looks like it was scrapped up against something. KEH list the lens for $65 for UG and $199 for EX, I would ask $175 for it but would prefer not to part the kit out a piece at a time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin