Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,857   Online: 810

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camera Swap?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Camera Swap?

A few months ago I picked up a box full of old rangefinders. In the box were four Canonet QL GIII cameras. Now I already have one and I've decided to keep an extra but that leaves me with three that I was originally going to sell on Ebay. I've gone through each camera, replaced the light seals, cleaned the hell out of them and tested each one with film.

After thinking about it for a while though I decided I would proposition a camera swap on here. If you have something you don't want or need and would like to trade for a nice, clean, usable Canonet GIII let me know. I'm not saying I'll trade you mine for your just like new 110 Kodak but if you have something that is interesting, I'd much rather trade my cameras to good homes and get new toys in exchange.

By the way, I'm in Indiana so if you are looking for shipping costs that should get you ballpark.

Thanks!

Jeremiah
    looking for the battery cover for a early model Canonet QL 17, the round screw in kind.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you eventually decide to sell one, let me know. My wife's first camera was a Canonet and she lost it in the moving process several years ago. I have been thinking about getting one for her to get her re-inspired in photography, but the prices seem to be a bit high.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What do you consider "interesting"?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you have any interest in af Nikon?
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would consider anything in the way of another Japanese rangefinders except Yashicas, I already have three. TLRs are always fun, medium format folders, anything older that would be similar in value or difficult to find. I would also consider Russian rangefinders. I'm not really interested in P&S or SLRs but if you have something old or interesting I might be interested. I don't have much Nikon gear, prefering Canon.

If you have any Mamiya 645 lenses I'd really be interested! Or canon lenses, or... that's part of the reason I put these up, hit me with something interesting.
    looking for the battery cover for a early model Canonet QL 17, the round screw in kind.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What part of Indiana are you in?
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Southern, just outside of Bloomington

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you interested in a FED 2, works perfectly, with Industar LD 61 and leather case?
    Last edited by pstake; 03-05-2012 at 08:21 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Fed 2 (not JUST a Fed)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JRieke View Post
    Southern, just outside of Bloomington
    Well HOWDY neighbor!
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin