Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,737   Posts: 1,670,437   Online: 726
      
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Withdrawn

  1. #61
    KenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I hope that the checks do not start bouncing!
    Shivver me timbers!!!!

    I've heard then called a variety of things but...... That's the frst time I've hear "them" called 'checks' when they bounce

    8-)

    Ken
    There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in,
    But they're ever so small that's why rain is thin.
    Spike Milligan.

  2. #62
    daleeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,063
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by KenS View Post
    Shivver me timbers!!!!

    I've heard then called a variety of things but...... That's the frst time I've hear "them" called 'checks' when they bounce

    8-)

    Ken
    If I could understand that, then I could withdraw with grace
    "Grace has been dead for 30 years"

    Or just another bump in the night

  3. #63
    ChristopherCoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Armpit of Texas
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,300
    Images
    28
    Cheque Mate?

  4. #64
    Old-N-Feeble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    My wife gives me hell when you leave the toilet seat up... so STOP leaving the toilet seat up!!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherCoy View Post
    Cheque Mate?
    I believe that would be an Australian with an English education... both overly wild and severely withdrawn.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adirondacks
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Really, I thought that was called Shrinkage.

    Sorry to hear tha guy, dont worry it happens to some guys.
    In the cold, there's a crossover point between men & women.

  6. #66
    Old-N-Feeble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    My wife gives me hell when you leave the toilet seat up... so STOP leaving the toilet seat up!!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,521
    Since when did gender change due to cold weather?? I'm glad I live in a warm climate!!

  7. #67
    ChristopherCoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Armpit of Texas
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,300
    Images
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    In the cold, there's a crossover point between men & women.

    Genetics can certainly be a bitch sometime.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adirondacks
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    Since when did gender change due to cold weather?? I'm glad I live in a warm climate!!
    Not a gender change, but a dimensional change. Males have something that shrinks, females a couple things that grow in the cold. A quick dip in a cold mountain stream with your girlfriend/wife will demonstrate.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    5,885
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    Not a gender change, but a dimensional change. Males have something that shrinks, females a couple things that grow in the cold. A quick dip in a cold mountain stream with your girlfriend/wife will demonstrate.
    You are talking about ego and bravado, of course.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adirondacks
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,879
    Of course

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin