Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,675   Posts: 1,481,935   Online: 1097

Shooter
    35mm

Olympus E-PL2 Kit

Last of my m4/3 gear, almost ready to get that Leica body. This is a great starter kit for someone looking to get into m4/3.

1. Olympus E-PL2 Black - EX condition, couple of very small marks on the LCD in coating, not scratches; also a couple of super small marks above the olympus brand on the front (visible in photos). 1566 actuations. Works perfectly!

2. Olympus 17mm f2.8 Silver - LN condition, perfect glass and body. Comes with front and rear caps and 37mm RF style vented hood.

3. Two 16GB Class 10 SDHC, one is new, other used for 500-600 shots.

4. One Olympus battery, Four aftermarket batteries, all hold charge as they should.

5. Leica M to m4/3 adapter, works perfectly.

6. Full Case (imitation leather), screws into tripod socket and has additional tripod socket on bottom of case. This case is well made and makes the E-PL2 a joy to grip. Adds protection as well and fits snugly.

Camera is boxed with all disks and documentation, charger, strap and strap lug adapters included as well.

$390 - Shipping and Paypal fees included

Please PM if interested. Last of my digital gear, coming back to film and looking for a Contax RTS III body and 28/35/50 lenses, happy to work a trade as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m43 Kit.JPG   m43 Kit (1).JPG   m43 Kit (2).JPG   m43 Kit (3).JPG   m43 Kit (4).JPG  

m43 Kit (5).JPG   m43 Kit (6).JPG  
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Price lowered $375 Shipped / Paypalled - $10 Donation to APUG if it sells here

I would also trade for a Zeiss 135mm f2.8 or 300mm f4 for C/Y mount
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin