Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,155   Online: 1063

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Epson 2200 Inkjet Printer

This printer has traveled quite a bit, I bought it new in 2004, and it does show a bit of age. It still works (when it has ink). I have the software CD, the manual, a USB cable and the power cable. I no longer have the roll paper adapter. Also, the back support for paper is missing (see the first photo); it's here somewhere, we are reorganizing and I may find it. The printer currently needs a new light magenta cartridge, and several of the other ink cartridges are getting low as well. I'm not using it and have no inclination to buy ink for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000371.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	52207

Name:	P1000372.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	52208

Name:	Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	52209

The Epson Stylus Photo 2200 uses seven inks and can print up to 13" wide. I have several boxes of Epson paper which I will include with the printer, including the following:

One unopened 20-sheet box of Radiant White Watercolor Paper, 13x19"
    One opened 20-sheet box, 11 sheets left, of Radiant White Watercolor Paper, 13x19"
    One opened 20-sheet box, 18 sheets left, of Velvet Fine Art Paper, Matte finish, 100% cotton rag, 8.5x11"
    One opened 20-sheet box, 15 sheets left, of Enhanced Matte Paper, 8.5x11"
    One opened 50-sheet box, 35 sheets left, of Ultra Premium Photo Paper, Luster finish, 8.5x11"

I just want this out from under my desk! Asking $125 plus shipping for the lot. The paper alone would cost this much new from Epson.

We'll figure out the best shipping option if it sells. Shipping will not be cheap even in the Continental US so I think we should limit this to the 48 states or a local pickup in the Charlotte, NC area.
    Last edited by rthomas; 06-07-2012 at 06:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    “For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, this isn't selling either. Thread closed, I guess I'll post it on Craigslist.
    “For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
    ― Henri Cartier-Bresson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin