Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,668   Online: 817

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Anyway, the K-20 D's magnification factor is definitely 1.5X.
    I think Canon has a 1.6x on some of their cheaper DSLR's, which have slightly smaller sensors.
    Your questions about how to operate the camera with various lenses can best be answered by referring to the instruction book.
    I have photographed the specific pages from the instruction book that deal with this.
    Kindly refer to the attached photos for details.
    Contact me if you have any other questions.
    Good luck.
    Karl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Instructions.jpg   Instructions .jpg   Instructions  .jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Weird - I got your first message by PM and replied that way, then the reply came again by both PM and publicly. I guess you're just pasting the same info, or is there some way to make it post both? In any event, thanks for the info. I'll PM you with anything else, just wanted to explain this odd looking exchange in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin