Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,598   Online: 869

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTT Nikon 8000ED for Epson V750 + cash

I have had the Nikon 8000ED for a couple years now and it's just too much scanner for me and I want to start doing some 4x5 so I have to get a flatbed anyway. Since I used this scanner mainly to publish a book, I've only been scanning for web since and it's way too good for that. So, I'd like to a flatbed like the Epson V700 or V750 with some cash. I've shipped this scanner from Edmonton to NYC and then from NYC to Ontario and it's still working perfect. So, I suspect it will ship again within Canada or the USA with no problems. Let me know what you have and we can probably work something out.

It has the 35mm neg, slide and 120 holder plus a sheet of non-glare glass that I use to flatten the 120 film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Might you be willing to do an entirely cash transaction? If so, do you have a figure in mind? In the interest of full disclosure, I am close to 90% certain that I will be taking the wet darkroom route but there is still that 10%. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have just won an auction for an RCP 20, so the 10% has evaporated.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin