Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,476   Posts: 1,570,998   Online: 905

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner

In excellent physical and working condition. Ships in original box with paperwork and software. I'll even throw in the BetterScanning ANR Glass for the 120 film holder(two pieces of glass). I will eat the PayPal fees, shipping is on you - provide me with your zip code and method of shipment, and I will get you a quote. $500 FIRM. +shipping.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by Franswa View Post
    In excellent physical and working condition. Ships in original box with paperwork and software. I'll even throw in the BetterScanning ANR Glass for the 120 film holder(two pieces of glass). I will eat the PayPal fees, shipping is on you - provide me with your zip code and method of shipment, and I will get you a quote. $500 FIRM. +shipping.
    Pm sent

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why are you selling? I've been thinking of getting a MF scanner...
    Any idea of shipping cost to Texas? What software is included?
    Thanks,

Kent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not shooting enough film to justify holding on to the scanner. I'm in Austin, TX ,so I imagine it would be less than $40 to ship.

I have someone who seems to be interested so the sale may be pending. Please stand by..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin