Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,391   Online: 949

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Epson R1800 photo printer

I'd really like to keep this a local transaction if possible, but will ship if I need to at buyer's expense. It's not super heavy but it's big.

See product description here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/c...p?oid=53540919

I just don't use this printer often enough to justify using it, and the ink really needs frequent use to keep the heads flowing. I used it a lot for black and white printing using the MIS carbon ink (see inksupply.com). The results were fabulous. I like the MIS inks - they refill great and don't need much tweaking in the print profiles to look right. They do need semi-frequent use however.

So - as I said, I don't use this often enough. The heads will need some flushing, but none are clogged badly. I have a fair amount of ink from MIS that I'll include, as well as about half a pack of 13x19 Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Matte Paper. Ink carts and syringes for refilling also included.

$50 for everything. Priced to move. I don't want to make a ton of money, just want this to go to a good home. If there are no local buyers interested, PM me and I'll get a shipping estimate. Also, feel free to ask any questions. I'll be happy to speak via phone with any interested buyers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1402.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you don't find anyone local, I'd be happy to talk to you about shipping to Atlanta.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Parker, I'll keep you in the loop. I'll let this hang out for awhile to see if a local pops up.

And I don't know why the photo is upside down. I took it with my phone, and it was probably upside down. Looks fine on my 'puter though. :/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Which MIS set were you using? I printed with Eboni for about a year before getting back into the darkroom. Kind of wish I hadn't sold that printer. The prints were exquisite.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I use the eboni inks in the 3 black tanks, and use QuadToneRip to utilize those inks best. The other inks are the epson replacements from MIS which work fine for all the color work I've done...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    hello,
    is your epson r1800 still available? would need to ship, i live near austin, texas.

smiling gecko

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Epson R1800 photo printer

Sorry for the delay gecko. Pm sent.

Printer still available

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Printer is sold. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin