Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,932   Posts: 1,522,192   Online: 1101

Shooter
    Multi Format

Olympus E-P1 w/17mm pancake lens and VF-1 finder

Hi All,

I'm selling my Olympus E-P1 camera to fund a film camera purchase. I'm building up cash to eventually go 8x10.
    The E-P1 comes with a 17mm f/2.8 pancake lens and optical finder. Also included are the box and all cables, charger, disc, strap, battery and anything else that came with it when new. I am the original purchaser and owner of this camera. It is in very good condition and very few signs of wear. It works just as it did when new. I bought it in '09 when they first came out and used it for about 18 months until I got an E-P2 and then an OM-D so it's now superfluous. You will notice from the photo of the back of the camera that there are a few scratches on the LCD. These are only visible when the light hits it at a certain angle. These do not affect performance and do not show when the LCD screen is in use. The camera is small and pocketable and the image quality is superb even by today's standards. With a cheap adapter you can attach just about any lens designed for 35 mm cameras. I've successfully used my old Nikkors and OM Zuikos with it. I will include an 8 GB Sandisk SD card with it.

$200 US, Paypal only please, buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ep1a.jpg   ep1b.jpg   ep1c.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One more try.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera is sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin