Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,972   Online: 749

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon D70s DSLR body

A re-post of a previous submission, with some changes. Nikon D70s DSLR body only, NO lens. Box and most of the original materials included. Shutter count about 6850. $200 plus $15 shipping, to US only. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please put "US only" in your subject line unless you're flexible about the shipping arrangements. It saves us non-Americans some time.

Good luck with your sale!

Jim
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry about that omission/confusion. I try to keep anything I sell to buyers within the continental US. I would ship to canada, but in that case might have to increase the postage charge. Thanks for letting me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No problem, just something to keep in mind for future. Good luck with the sale!
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Just a quick bump. Will ship to Canada, but might have to charge a bit more postage, depending on destination. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Price reduced to $175. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin