Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,717   Online: 946

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Epson v700 Scanner

For sale is my V700 flatbed scanner. It's done me really well, but I could use the money for other things right now. I've scanned 35,120, and 4x5 all with exceptional results. I've printed 40in prints from scans on this thing and they look great. The quality is definitely there and worth every penny.

As for the condition of the actual scanner, I'd say 9/10. There are no scratches on the glass, or any part of the scanner. It's near perfect, but I can't say 10/10 seeing as it's been used quite a bit. I took very good care of this thing (not too labor intensive as it has been sitting on a desk for 5 months). The film holders work excellently and hold the film flat. Comes with all you see pictured plus some cleaning supplies I've used to maintain it.

I'm shipping it from Tempe, AZ. The shipping won't be cheap on it, seeing as it's a pretty heavy item. I'm willing to sell it to US people for $430 shipped. Much less than what I purchased it for. Any international inquiries will be dealt with separately, as the shipping costs could get outrageous.

Any questions, please let me know. I had another username on here but forgot the password and don't have access to that email any longer. My email address can be found on my website - http://patrickRdriscoll.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8514.jpg   IMG_8513.JPG   IMG_8511.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This is a terrific deal on an outstanding scanner. I own this same model and am always amazed by the quality.

FYI I have no connection to the seller - I just know a great deal when I see one.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey thanks Colin! I've replied in order to the people who have contacted me. Hopefully it goes to a nice home!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold! Thanks apug!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin