Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,418   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon D3000 Body, 18mm-55mm lens, battery grip, 3 batteries and charger!

I upgraded to the D3100 with Live View, so that I could use it (with the appropriate adapter) on my Sinar. Do the prelim work with the digital back, then switch to film when I have the shot I'm looking for!

Asking $275 + S/H. Very little use; I got it last summer, but didn't get out much during the colder months. I'll try to determine shutter activation count, and will post that shortly. I'm confident it's less than 1000.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Okay, much to my surprise, the shutter count is the range of 8900. Guess I had more use than I remember!

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's a plug - I own a D3000 and this is a decent price for one. Folks may not know it, but these "lesser" Nikon DSLRs can mount and use pre-AI lenses. That alone makes them worth a look, if just to test older lenses. That's what I use mine for.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by indy_kid View Post
    Okay, much to my surprise, the shutter count is the range of 8900. Guess I had more use than I remember!

Forgot that I had bought it used, so most of those weren't mine. Still, it's a low number, and the items are 95%+!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I need the money, so let's go $250 + S/H! You can't beat that, and it will be as low as I go!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin