Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,346   Online: 786

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

EU: EPSON R2880 - complete "starter kit" with inks and paper

I am offering a Epson R2880 printer - practically new - I bought it 2nd hand but NIB - but WITHOUT a warranty. This is an US MODEL, runs on 110V, so here in Europe you need a small transformator - I bought mine for 14€ and it works brilliantly.

I have not made more than say 10 or 20 A4 prints with this printer, there are still the original cartridges installed, all other paraphernalia like the roll-paper holder and all the paperwork /drivers is present.
    With the sale I will include two complete sets of original Epson cartridges and a couple more black (both glossy and matte). I will also include some 100 sheets of A4 Epson paper + some samples and a pack of Epson Velvet A3+

All in all this is a great starter kit for anyone interested in ink-jet printing. I assembled it with the idea of switching partly to digital workflow but then I realized that I am "addicted" to wet printing - that is the only reason why I am selling it.

You can get this lot for 300€ plus shipping (around 35€ within EU) and paypal fees.
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    I have an R2880 ... This has been my personal experience with the R2880.
    This isn't appropriate in a classified thread.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Agreed. The seller is a paid subscriber who is offering a nice piece of equipment placed in the proper sales forum. He has what appears to be a good faith item description, including both positives and a few possible drawbacks. I think he deserves a little more respect from this community.

If I were in the market and looking for an Epson R2880, I would certainly consider his offer.

Good luck with your sale.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for your support, Ken and Matt.
    I do believe people are having various experiences with their equipment, but I can't think of any reason why they have to share their's in a sale's thread. I described the offered piece as best I could and am ready to provide any further information if needed. I am aware that this offer would not interest a professional printer for whom a warranty is essential. I am no such person and I consider this to be a fair offer for someone who is looking to get into digital printing on a budget.
    Let me emphasize that all reasonable and serious offer will be considered and welcomed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No interest? Any offers? Possibly trades?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin