Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,192   Online: 991

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Another box full of....

Books. Some adventure, some humor, some suspense, some mystery, some zany stuff and a wee bit of terror. Much less homogenized than the first box, but nevertheless lots of fun reading for the summer. If it were me, I'd keep the teenagers away from most of the contents of this box.
    Here we go:

Kinky Friedman "The Love Song of J. Edgar Hoover" (For a guy in Texas who isn't me, Kinky does a good job of writing. Apologies to T. S. Eliot and J. Alfred Prufrock.)
    Carl Hiaasen "Skinny Dip" (Zany, imaginative and fun, like all his stuff. Always set in Florida.)
    Carl Hiaasen "Tourist Season"
    Robert B. Parker "Back Story"
    Robert B. Parker "Hush Money"
    Patricia Cornwell "Postmortem"
    Doug J. Swanson "Bigtown" (Set in Dallas, the main character is a loopy but likeable private eye. Funny and enjoyable.)
    Doug J. Swanson "Dreamboat" (Number 2 in the series. Also funny and enjoyable...and loopy as 2 beers on an empty gut.)
    Dashiell Hammett "The Maltese Falcon"
    Robert Ludlum "The Scorpio Illusion"
    Tim Dorsey "The Stingray Shuffle" (Similar to Carl Hiaasen--comic adventure set in Florida, but zanier and less predictable.)
    Agatha Christie "Murder with Mirrors"

All 12 books for $10 and that includes the cost of shipping via Media Mail in the Continental US only please. Very sorry but books because of their weight are not easy nor cheap to send internationally. Check, cash or money order. Please send a note to jon_goodman@yahoo.com if you're interested or if you have any questions.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold...all of them.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin