Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,322   Posts: 1,536,904   Online: 1089

Shooter
    35mm

FS: "Watch" it, pardner...

Here's a Russian Vostok Military watch...I bought it new around 1998 and have worn it lightly. This is an automatic winding 31 jewel movement known for its durability and accuracy. This case claims to be watertight to around 20 meters, and has the rotating 8 hour/4hour dial ring to let you know when your shift is over. The crown is a screwdown model, there is a date window and the leather band is in good shape. The dial shows a Russian naval carrier with a MIG jet fighter departing. Crystal is in great shape, no scratches and the movement still starts quickly when the watch is moved back and forth. As long as you're wearing the watch and moving your arm, the watch will wind itself.

For the money, I don't think you can find a finer self-winding mechanical jeweled movement. $35 plus actual cost of postage.

If questions, please ask. PayPal ok for international buyers but check, cash or money order for people in the USA please.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vostok Front.jpg   Vostok Back.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    You know, Mr. Putin might be interested in buying this watch from you. Since he gave back the Super Bowl ring, he's probably looking for some new jewelry to wear. Or he may need a gift for his visitor, Mr. Snowden. Don't miss out!
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You're a riot! Hope you're up for getting some beers sometime.

btw, I emailed my cousin to see if he wanted it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks! Beer is always good. The watch is gone. Turns out old Vladimir didn't want to spend quite this many rubles on a gift for Mr. Snowden, but he did say something about sending this watch to Barack O. My Russian is a bit rusty...something about hoping to make up for refusing to send Eddie Snow back to the USA.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin