Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,081   Online: 918

Shooter
    35mm

Pentax K200D/DA 18-55WR lens

Pentax K200D DSLR, with DA 18-55 WR lens. Won on Ebay by accident (read "stupidity"), really don't need it. Looks to be in good shape, and everything seems to work. Weathersealing on body and lens. Runs on AA batteries. No manual, but that is downloadable. Have strap, cords and software. Has a slight mothball odor to it, which I think will go away. Shutter count app. 78,200. $225.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    For anyone shooting Pentax, the 18-55WR is both weather sealed and has the better optics of the 18-55 version II lens. (At least that reflects my experience.) The original 18-55 was a dog, meant for light use and 4x6 prints. That alone is worth about 1/3 of the price.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the endorsement. That was one of the factors which attracted me to this outfit....

Shooter
    35mm

Pentax K200D/Lens

Camera and lens are sold. Thank you very much.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin