Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,869   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Canon G9 w/ battery/charger + 58mm metal hood/filter adapter

I'm getting close, just selling off the last of the small odd's n ends here.

this one works great, but looks are a bit "lacking" shall we say?
    Wear is primarily on the LCD screen cover, but there is some brassing/rubbing throughout the camera overall.
    Lens has a small nick or two in the front element, nothing I've had any problems with, or relating too. Just nice, clear pictures.
    Please see photos(below) to assess condition.Battery holds charge fine. No problems I've encountered.

Shoots RAW as well, and jpegs are really quite nice.

Comes w/ the following:
    1. Camera w/ G9 strap
    2. 58mm hood/shroud adapter, works great if you want to use filters or a polarizer in front of the lens. I used a step-up adapter to use my 77mm filters. Worked like a charm!
    3. Battery and charger (both Canon, not knockoffs)

***I might(not guaranteed) have the box and a few other things in a closet somewhere. I'll dig and **if** I can find it, I'll include it as well. Otherwise, it's sold as you see it in the pictures, nothing more.

$125 shipped in the USA if paid via USPS M/O, bank check, or cash in-person
    $130 shipped in the USA if using Paypal
    Int'l will be $155 shipped/Paypal'd via USPS Priority Mail

thx for looking, please send a PM if you'd like to purchase

cheers,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    no longer for sale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin