Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,495   Online: 836

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTS Trimble TDC1 Surveying GPS System

Ok well I came across this in a trade and do not have a use for it myself, The handheld unit powers up and the menus can be navigated with the keypad , the GPS Dome and Receiver is included and there are several cables. I did a little bit of looking around and know these can vary in price from a $200 to $1000 or more. What you see in the photos is what you will receive, I am assuming if you are interested in buying it you know what it is and in fact know more about it than I do.
    I am thinking this is worth $250 plus shipping but I will entertain a reasonable best offer. I tried to price this one on the low end.
    Reasonable offers are welcome I would love to see this goto someone who knows how to use it, that simply is not me.

"I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well I guess this would be great if I wanted to call in an air strike on my neighbour lol.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Eric, its actually surveying equipment that is used in setting property lines and mapping from what I have been told by a friend of mine who is an engineer.
    "I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade1941 View Post
    Eric, its actually surveying equipment that is used in setting property lines and mapping from what I have been told by a friend of mine who is an engineer.
    Ya I know, just joking around.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin