Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,341   Online: 1038

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon D700 with MBD-10 and 105/2.8 Micro VR

So apparently Iíve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. Iím a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such Iím looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (To Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Nikon D700 with MBD-10 and 2x EN-EL4 (8 fps kit) - $1425 Shipped Ė This is an 8 fps D700 kit. It comes with a strange mix of stuff. The D700 included the camera, rear screen protector, hotshoe cover and all other covers as well as the original box, unused strap, and the manual. It does not come with the original battery or charger. Instead you get two brand new Wasabi Power EN-EL3eís with a Wasabi Power charger. The BBD-10 does not come with the original trays. It is only the MBD-10, BL-3 adapter (lets you used the D3s batteries in the grip and therefore shoot at 8 fps), 2 EN-EL4a batteries and the MH-21 quick charger (for the big batteries).

Shutter: Works perfectly, only 23 276 actuations on the thing
    AF: Perfect, never had any issues
    Viewfinder: Clean and clear
    Cosmetics: Overall very good except for some scratches across the rear display. Consider the rear display ďuser conditionĒ (I couldnít get the scratches to show up in pictures though). Other than that the camera and grip are in great shape. Thereís one spot on the battery grip near the control dial that has paint loss (very small) but other than that itís nice.

Nikon 105/2.8 AF-S VR Micro - $685 Shipped
    Glass: Clean and clear, scratches, fungus or haze
    Aperture: Excellent condition, snappy and oil free.
    Focus: Smooth, everything works as it should.
    AF: Excellent, everything works as it should.
    Cosmetics: Good condition. Itís been used but doesnít show any major marks or anything.
    Accessories: Front and rear caps, lens hood, and Nikon pouch.

D700

Nikon 105/2.8 AF-S VR Micro

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I love my D700. Highly recommended camera. Tried the D800e and found no reason to switch.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have just acquired a D800e. I think you are rationalizing. The D800e is beyond amazing. But whatever, be happy...RJ

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm open to offers on this stuff

Shooter
    35mm
    Price Drop to $1350 on the D700 and to $645 on the 105/2.8 VR

Shooter
    35mm
    105mm f2.8 = SOLD

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd also be willing to split it up.

I'd ask:
    $275 for the Battery Grip/ Batteries/ Charger which includes:
    MB-D10
    2x En-EL4a
    BL-3
    MH-21

And
    $1250 for the D700 + Wasabi batteries

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin