Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,166   Online: 1172

Thread: [FS] Leica M8

Shooter
    35mm

[FS] Leica M8

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I know; I'm posting a digital camera for sale on a site dedicated to analog!

But, the time has come to part with my Leica M8. It's been a great camera. I bought it new a few years ago, and have gently used ever since (i.e. I've been the only owner).

The current shutter count is approximately 2,275.

I am only selling because I do not use it enough to justify keeping it on-hand. Accordingly, it's time to send it off into the world.

Everything is in like-new condition, so all you need is a lens and a memory card and you'll be out the door (or inside) shooting away.

I'm including the following:

(1) Leica M8 (body)
    (1) Leica Battery Charger
    (2) M8 Batteries
    (1) Leica Leather Camera Protector
    (1) Leica camera strap

I do not have the original body cap, so it'll ship with a generic one; and I do not have the original packaging.

Asking $1,750 USD, which includes free via USPS Priority mail in the continental US. Otherwise, I am open to reasonable offers

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ABC_6344.JPG   ABC_6346.JPG   ABC_6347.JPG   ABC_6348.JPG   ABC_6354.JPG  

ABC_6358.JPG   ABC_6359.JPG   ABC_6360.JPG   ABC_6363.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin