Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,548   Online: 889

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta 17-35/2.8-4, 24-105/3.5-4.5, 75-300/4.5-5.6, Maxxum 7D

My conditions: For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices donít reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Minolta 17-35/2.8-4 D - $320 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see
    Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth throughout the entire range
    Autofocus: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Not bad, not great. The grips are either graying or need to be cleaned again (probably the latter but I did give them a scrub with a toothbrush). Minor scuffs all around. Not a collectorís piece but nothing major.
    Accessories: Come with front and rear caps, hood (which shows some rub marks) and a 77mm ďDigital Vision JapanĒ CPL filter.

Minolta 24-105/3.5-4.5 D - $150 Shipped
    Glass: Excellent. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
    Cosmetics: Not bad, not great. The grips are either graying or need to be cleaned again (probably the latter but I did give them a scrub with a toothbrush). Minor scuffs all around. Not a collectorís piece but nothing major.
    Accessories: Come with front and rear caps and a lens hood (which shows some rub marks)

Minolta 75-300/4.5-5.6 -$70 Shipped
    Glass: Just like the other ones. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
    Cosmetics: Weíll say this one is user. The grips are blacker than the other Minolta lenses I have but the silver paint didnít wear well so it shows a bunch of black specs where the paint rubbed off.
    Accessories: Come with front and rear caps, lens hood (which shows some rub marks) and an Optex UV filter.

Minolta Program 3600 HS D Flash - $80 Shipped
    Function: It makes light just like itís supposed to and always makes perfect exposures with the 7D
    Exterior: Youíd be hard pressed to find signs of use on this one. Iím sure you can find rub marks if you look close enough but itís not bad at all.
    Accessories: Comes with a storage pouch, hotshoe stand and diffusor panel.

Minolta Maxxum 7D - $125 Shipped
    Shutter: Seems to work fine. I havenít tested this thing rigorously but everything Iíve shot with it came out nicely.
    Autofocus: Surprisingly fast and accurate considering its age
    Viewfinder: Clean and clear
    Functions: I havenít tested this camera super thoroughly and I donít plan to. It came with a bunch of Minolta stuff I bought (some of which Iím keeping, some of which is for sale here). The camera is being sold AS IS. I have taken some test shots and all the basic functions (aperture, meter, shutter speed, autofocus, ISO, WB) seem to work well. But because Iím not going to spend days testing it Iím not taking returns on it (unless you get it and it doesnít turn on or something silly like that).
    Cosmetics: Rough (another reason Iím selling it AS IS). The biggest thing is that a strap lug is missing. I donít know how the original owner managed that but itís not there anymore. Next thing is that is shows quite a few rub marks all over the place. The leather from the rear grip is also missing. The plastic around the eyecup is cracked (I assume this can be replaced). Anyway itís overall in rough shape. These usually go for $200 + shipping on eBay so Iíve taken the condition into account when pricing it.
    Accessories: Hot shoe cover, extra battery, charger, screen protector, 1 GB SanDisk CF card.

Pictures:
    17-35mm

24-105

75-300

3600 HS

Maxxum 7D

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    17-35mm = SOLD

Shooter
    35mm
    I recently discovered that this camera has the black frame issue. If you turn it on sometimes the rear screen doesn't light up and the shutter won't fire. You have to take the battery out and than turn it and it will work fine. As such I'm decreasing the price to $75 Shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin