Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,958   Posts: 1,558,088   Online: 1079

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta Maxxum 7D

Minolta Maxxum 7D - $50 Shipped AS IS
    Shutter: Seems to work fine. I havenít tested this thing rigorously but everything Iíve shot with it came out nicely. NOTE: See below as the camera has the black frame issue
    Autofocus: Surprisingly fast and accurate considering its age
    Viewfinder: Clean and clear
    Functions: I recently discovered that this camera has the black frame issue. If you turn it on sometimes the rear screen doesn't light up and the shutter won't fire. You have to take the battery out and then turn it and it will work fine. As such I'm decreasing the price to $50 Shipped. I havenít tested this camera super thoroughly and I donít plan to. It came with a bunch of Minolta stuff I bought (some of which Iím keeping, some of which is for sale here). The camera is being sold AS IS. I have taken some test shots and all the basic functions (aperture, meter, shutter speed, autofocus, ISO, WB) seem to work well.
    Cosmetics: Rough (another reason Iím selling it AS IS). The biggest thing is that a strap lug is missing. I donít know how the original owner managed that but itís not there anymore. Next thing is that is shows quite a few rub marks all over the place. The leather from the rear grip is also missing. The plastic around the eyecup is cracked (I assume this can be replaced). Anyway itís overall in rough shape. These usually go for $200 + shipping on eBay so Iíve taken the condition into account when pricing it.
    Accessories: Hot shoe cover, extra battery, charger, screen protector, 1 GB SanDisk CF card.

Pictures:

Maxxum 7D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    7D is Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin