Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,637   Online: 1097

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

FS/FT: Vintage Honda manual

I've got a pretty clean copy (aside from the defects shown in images, which are by far the worst and otherwise not representative of what the clean portions of the book look like) of Clymer's 250 & 350cc twins maintenance manual and guide book for tuning.

I thought about picking one of these applicable motos but I need another project like I need another camera system to buy into.

Trades entertained, if entertaining. Otherwise, $10 plus shipping. Media mail should be just a couple of dollar to CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5673.jpg   IMG_5672.jpg   IMG_5674.jpg   IMG_5675.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Put that on local Craigslist, a hipster near you needs it.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Hah, it's been on local CL. Nobody in San Diego is legit enough to run a 250 twin here, I guess.

Anyway, somebody here has spoken for it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin