Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,467   Online: 914

Thread: NIKON D200 BODY

Shooter
    35mm

NIKON D200 BODY

Nikon D200 DSLR body only. Camera has 47K actuations. Have box (box is in rough shape, as previous owner sent the camera to me without putting the D200 box in another box), with manual, software, cords, battery, charger. Body in exclnt. cond., works fine, but does have beginning of separation around the shutter button. $225. Pictures upon request.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you ever thought of converting it for IR/UV?

Shooter
    35mm
    Haven't thought of it....really trying to get away from CF cards. Thanks for the suggestion, tho.

Shooter
    35mm
    In response to popular appeal, reduced the price to $150.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bill IM Sent on your camera.
    "I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These can also be converted to strip the AA filter and color grid to make a pure B&W setup with a nice resolution increase.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin