Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,534   Online: 1028

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Panasonic Lumix DMW-LVF-1 Electronic Finder for DMC-GF1, GF2, LX5, LX3, New, Boxed

Brand new, boxed, with case, cap and instructions.

From the web:
    Panasonic's External Live View Finder mounts to the hot shoe of DMC-GF1, GF2, LX5 and LX3 digital cameras and provides a full-time live view function with a magnification of 1.04x (0.52x in 35mm equivalent) and 100% field of view regardless of what lens is used. Because it displays the same information as the GF1's LCD, it is effectively used in situations where the LCD is difficult to see, such as under bright sunlight. The LVF is also handy for low-angle shots because it can be tilted vertically from 0 to 90 degrees.

The full-time live view lets you see in the LCD how adjusting the exposure, white balance, aperture and even the shutter speed will affect the shot. This makes it easier to capture a special shot or particular kind of image without shooting again and again.

Provides an external optical glass viewfinder alternative to the LCD while using the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, & DMC-LX5 digital camera
    Mounts into the hot shoe on top of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1, GF2, & DMC-LX5 digital camera
    Conserves battery power by allowing the camera's LCD to be turned off while providing a viewing and compositional aid .

$94 + $6 shipping.
    Deduct $4 for money order or check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DMW-LVF-1.jpg   DMW-LVF-1 .jpg  
    Last edited by Karl K; 02-06-2014 at 03:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bump: $89 + $6 shipping.
    Payapal "gift" or check preferred.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    FYI: I use a LVF2 on my Leica D-LUX6. Leica's D-LUX cameras are made by Panasonic, and are basically Lumix's. I can't say which D-LUX models can use the LVF1, but if you have an older D-LUX (or go out and buy a cheapie), this is worth picking up. I have a feeling that the last model, D-LUX5, used the LVF1.

The Electronic View Finder is terrifically useful when shooting in full sunlight. Also, it can be pointed up, 90 degrees vertical.

Charley

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Another bump.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin