Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,555   Online: 862

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Canon EOS 5D classic

Here is a Canon EOS 5D, the original 12MP version of this full-frame DSLR.

Cosmetic condition is as shown in the pictures. There is a fair amount of wear in the black paint on the hot shoe, which is typical for 5D's. The bubbles you see on the back LCD are underneath a plastic protector film. That film has since been removed; the LCD itself has only minor abrasions that have zero impact on use. Same for the top LCD. I don't have a picture of the front handy at the moment, but it looks about the same as the rest of the body that you can see in the pictures.

I do not know how many clicks the shutter has had overall - I am not the original owner. I sent the camera to Canon for a CLA in January 2013, and it has made 326 exposures since then. Canon performed the following service:

Cleaned mirror and focusing screen.
    Cleaned and reimaged CMOS sensor.
    Updated firmware.
    Checked all functions to factory spec, adjusted shutter, exposure and focus.
    Replaced left and right mirror stopper.
    Replaced battery chamber cover.

Also included in this kit are the Canon BG-E4 battery grip, Canon body cap, Canon CA-PS400 dual charger, and a virtually-new Canon BP-511A battery - I bought the battery new and have put it through only one charge cycle so far.

The lens and strap shown in the pictures are NOT included.

Price for this kit is $500, out of which I'll cover shipping within the lower 48 as well as PayPal charges if applicable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC2656 for e.jpg   _DSC2659 for e.jpg   _DSC2661 for e2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one of these and love it! It's due for a CLA soon how much was yours?

Probably the best camera 500 dollars can buy and if you have a 35mm EOS system all your lenses will work on it!
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
    RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    It's due for a CLA soon how much was yours?
    It was $219 plus reasonable return shipping, for what was classified as "standard" out of warranty service. The cost for the small parts they replaced was included in this flat rate. The turnaround was very fast for manufacturer service - about a week in their hands.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin