Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,747   Online: 942

Thread: GI Flashlights

Shooter
    Medium Format

GI Flashlights

I got a great deal on these but ended up with more than we needed for the camping trip.

You get 6 for 60 shipped via USPS do the math and you will find out thats cheap. (US Residents ONLY) I do not want to mess with shipping over seas.

Paypal only gift or add 2.5% 24 I have for sale 24 that is 4 lots of 6.

I really do not want to mess with shipping a single flashlight and I just want them gone.

"I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do these have the colored filters included (ie. red and blue filters) that attach to the lens? If so, that might be worth mentioning because the red filters makes these flashlights excellent for inspecting prints in the darkroom during development/lith development.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pstake View Post
    Do these have the colored filters included (ie. red and blue filters) that attach to the lens? If so, that might be worth mentioning because the red filters makes these flashlights excellent for inspecting prints in the darkroom during development/lith development.
    yeah, the filters are in the little bottom part of the base
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As EASmithV pointed out , they do indeed have the filters in the base along with the spare bulb.
    "I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are excellent flashlights! I brought one back home from the service 40+ yrs ago and it still works fine. The bulb or filter has never needed replacement. I just checked the spare bulb and it's still good too!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sounds like perfect if you have a Boy Scout troop :-)

I have one of these and they are far and away more solid than anything you could buy commercially for $10.
    Only drawback is the incandescent bulb, but LED replacements are available and will double (or more) your battery life.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    12 flashlights SOLD 12 are still available. They are great lights and you will never find them cheaper than this.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin