Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,689   Online: 1061

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: 3 MINT Old Nikon pro digital bodies D1X D1

For sale is a strange lot of 3 Pro bodies:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	86674
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	86675
    2X D1x 185$ Each
    1X D1 150$ Each

Only one Battery between the 3 bodies. All work guarenteed not to be DOA.
    All are MINT and not a mark on them, really.
    All three have hard shell screen protectors so screens are MINT as well.
    All three have body caps and are super clean inside.

No chargers, no straps.
    Add shipping.
    Take all 3 for 450$ shipped in the US. International Extra.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    wow are these collectible? and if so why?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thats shocking... I would not imagine there would be a market for these. They were earth shattering in their day, in technological terms that was a 1000 years ago.
    "I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there." Sam Spade - The Maltese Falcon

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    For those not seeking the latest and greatest they are still Nikon Pro bodies with all the features and durability. And they still take nice photographs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not to drag this OT, but I succumbed to a KEH email and just bought a D100 for $99. My first dip into the dark side, not counting the Iphone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am amazed at peoples attitudes to older digital gear. If you are not a working pro, or if you do not rely on heavy cropping of your images, these cameras and others like them will make great images for decades...for most amateurs...this will be more camera then most will ever need. Is it really necessary to spend a grand on a camera for your kid, or your parents who may take it out once or twice a year?

Shooter
    35mm

no worth

And so a 1,000 year old camera would have no value? The original Leica is a lot older. I suppose a fine copy of one is trash bin stuff, using the same "logic."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm really asking because I have seen a lot of D1 bodies for sale locally for $40 or less. and I assumed that was because there was no market for them. I would have thought anyone who wants the handling and lens options of a pro slr would be looking for more than the D1's 2.7MP (4x6 printed at 300dpi) and that most amateurs/snapshotters would just pay $100 for a point and shoot 16MP camera that does everything on auto for them.

So for those reasons I thought maybe these were sought after by collectors rather than users.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Talk about depreciation.. wow!! Give thier new flagship camera, the D800 5 years and it will be worth $150.00. I'll take a Hassey or Rollei any day. OOPs.. being a little sarkie.. sorry.

ToddB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin