Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,107   Posts: 1,636,594   Online: 1244

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sigma SD15 w/Sigma DC 17-70 lens (3% to APUG)

I doubt there will be much interest here, but I thought I'd put this up briefly to see if anyone bites before taking it to eBay.

I have a Sigma SD15 DSLR camera with Sigma DC 17-70mm 2.8-4.5 lens. Camera and lens are in excellent condition. I bought it at the last minute for my sons' graduation last spring when we needed some last minute portraits and a quick turnaround on other pictures. The only digital cameras that I'll use, really, are the Sigma cameras with the Foveon sensors (said to be the digital sensor that's the closest thing to film, but that's another conversation). As much as I love it, I'm just not using it. I prefer compacts, and I'm hanging on to my Sigma DP1x and DP2. Anyway, I probably took no more than a couple hundred pictures with this camera, and the original owner I bought it from, took about a couple hundred more.

Includes all packaging, two batteries, charger, 16GB SD card, strap, and probably some other small accessories that are escaping me at the moment. Pictures by request, but any stock photos you find will be darn close.

$575 plus actual shipping. US only for now. PayPal only.

3% to APUG.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin