Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,104   Online: 1112

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Apple Accessories

Just some items accumulated over the last seven years, and three Macs, of being an Apple user. $5.00 each, shipped via regular mail anywhere in the Continental US.

Note: the pictures aren't mine, they're links to various websites. But they are accurate representations of what I'm selling. All of these work, as far as I know.

* One old-style Apple Remote Control. This version, which came with my original Mac Mini.

* One compact DVI-VGA display adapter. This version, which came with my original Mac Mini. It does not have a cord, it just screws on to the end of whatever cable you're using.

* One short-cord DVI-VGA display adapter. This version, which came with my now-dead Macbook Pro. It has a flexible three-inch cord, but otherwise functions just like the one above.

* One 2' USB extension cord dedicated to the modern Apple USB keyboards. This cable has a small notch in the female end that prevents it from being used with any other USB devices, or even being daisy-chained with another Apple USB keyboard extension cord. So it's pretty much useless to me.

Help me empty another box of stuff! I can take Paypal or most other forms of payment.
    Last edited by rthomas; 06-11-2014 at 02:26 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, donating to Goodwill. Thread closed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin