Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,620   Online: 1115

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

D7000 Kit for X-Pro1 Kit?

Hello there once again, APUG. This time, I'm interested in trading off my current digital equipment. In return, I'm looking for a kit such as an X-Pro1 kit. Mine consists of the body, an SB-900 flash, a Nikkor 50mm 1.8D, a Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AI-s, a Sigma 17-50 3.5-5.6, a Tamron 18-200 3.5-5.6, two of the 28-80 3.3-5.6 lenses, and possibly a manual focus Sigma 90mm 2.8 Macro.

Does this seem like a manageable trade? I guess I'm asking more for advice than an actual trade since I'm not sure how I'd feel about sending this whole kit to someone over the mail. My main goal is to have a smaller and more simple kit. Ideally I'd want a Sony RX1 or something else all-inclusive, but I don't know if I could manage getting something like that for all this.

Anyhow, the focus of this is towards an X-Pro1 kit. Which is what I really want. Does that seem fair?

If this is the wrong forum for this, could I ask someone to move the thread for me?

Thanks,
    Nathan
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since this is an analog site only, it is likely not many people will respond to an ad like this for digital gear.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This ad is in the "anything goes" forum, so it's worth a try though. Sadly, I have no X-Pro 1 but would probably consider had I one!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Kevin. That's why I posted it here. I wanna say most of the people I know that shoot film have both digital and film kits handy anyway. I can't really think of a similar system I would also like to have. Maybe a Leica M8 or M8.2 and a lens? Haha.
    Last edited by Nathan Riehl; 06-15-2014 at 08:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think I'd like to move ahead with this trade if possible. Maybe the body, the 50mm, and the 18-200, and another lens of your choosing for an X-Pro1 and the kit lens? I'm looking into the Zeiss Touit line and I'm wanting to move in on that asap.
    Check out my website!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin