Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,697   Posts: 1,549,082   Online: 1102

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS/FT (EU): Canon 5d and extras

Now, I never thought I would come to this …

But I need to get rid of the shelf queen, a Canon 5D with battery grip, remote cable, 2 batteries, and an extra screen (the Ee one, matte surface).

It is recently serviced, sensor calibrated and cleaned and the AF system adjusted. It looks and works fine.

I would trade this package for some analogue equipment. Something like a working Nikon F, F2, a Leica screwmount body, a Voigtländer lens, something nice in medium format - anything goes ... I'll consider every serious offer. In this case, we pay our own shipping.

As for sale - well, 310 euros plus shipping and it's yours within the EU.

(I don't have any photos at the moment but I can always provide you with some, in case you want.)
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Excuse the somewhat makeshift photostudio but here are some photos up for the camera - keep the offers coming, left, right and front!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_2298.jpg   DSC_2299.jpg   DSC_2300.jpg   DSC_2301.jpg   DSC_2304.jpg  

DSC_2306.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Off the chopping block for the time being ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin