Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 699

Shooter
    35mm RF

Coolscan 5000 + SF-210 Slide Hopper

Selling my trusty Coolscan 5000, this scanner is amazing and you'll be hard pressed to find a better 35mm film scanner as far as ease of use and _speed_, if you're serious about 35mm film scanning this is it. I'm selling this because I just haven't really used it in the last year, I still occasionally shoot 35mm film but have mostly gone to 35mm digital or 4x5", I haven't really used the slide hopper since Kodachrome went away. The hopper is amazing by the way, load it up w/50 slides and (mostly) just walk away while it does its thing.

Included is the original box and packing material, software, manuals and cables, I have the original box for the slide hopper too its just not pictured.

Price for everything: $1800 net to me

Will consider trades for Horseman SW612 lenses or the latest Leica 21mm f2.8 or f3.8

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Bumperoo! Price lowered to $1700 net.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin