Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,232   Online: 748

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Lumix GF-1 and Leica-M adapter

I have a brand new in-the-box USA Panasonic Lumix GF-1 black body only. I bought it with the idea of using my Leica LTM and M-mount lenses with an adapter, but then changed my mind about having a camera without a built-in viewfinder. So, I have decided to put it up for sale with the adapter. Best offer and trades for wide angle rangefinder lenses will all be considered.

What have you got?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GF1.jpg   M adapter.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Karl,
    the viewfinder is actually not bad and you can use the Leica finders as well. I saw a group of photographers of which several had GF-1's
    and they all had different finders and lenses. but the one thing they all said was the camera is phenominal as to picture quality, as has been my finding, even with the stock 14-42.
    You are making me want to see if it, the stock finder, can be manually zoomed, works with the adapters...
    Finder not too expensive either.
    Rod

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Karl get an olympus e-p2,it has an electronic finder and uses all the same adapters and lenses the panasonic takes.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

The electronic viewfinder is not for me...

Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    Karl get an olympus e-p2,it has an electronic finder and uses all the same adapters and lenses the panasonic takes.
    I looked through one and it just is not my style. It sticks up and the image is not clear like a Leica brightline finder. Anyway, I just bought an Epson RD-1 body to use with my Leica and C/V lenses.

So...it's now definitely for sale:
    Brand new...in the box... Panasonic GF-1 black USA body and a new Leica M to Micro 4/3rds adapter. $500 including shipping to CONUS. I will sell them separately if you twist my arm; $450, plus shipping and $65, plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails panny.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    See PM

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin