Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,838   Online: 982

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

For Sale - Nikon 35mm scanner, Coolscan V ED - $750 shipped, OBO/Trade

I just found out that this scanner I have had sitting on my desk is actually worth quite a bit of money on E-Bay. It was a gift from a very well off friend who upgraded to a different scanner about three years ago, and I have used the thing to scan approximately ten negatives since then, and for nothing serious. Since it is really nothing but an expensive paperweight to me, I figure I should get rid of it.

It is a Coolscan V ED, which is a 14 bit 35mm scanner. It has the original software and instruction manual, the connector cable, the power cable, the auto-feed filmstrip insert, and the mounted transparency insert.

I have had it out on my desk the entire time, but it has been inside a closed plastic bag, so it is dust free.

There is a single frame insert available for this model that I prefer, as it is more like a traditional negative carrier, but unfortunately I do not have it. You could probably get one on E-Bay fr not too much money.

When I checked E-Bay a few weeks ago, all completed auctions were for over $750.

I am asking $750 shipped, and will donate $30 of that to A.P.U.G. (4%).

I will also consider offers, and will trade for all sorts of photography equipment and/or supplies.

I live in Los Angeles, CA, and local pickup or viewing is welcome.

Thanks.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    I am interested in your scanner. I used to have the Nikon 4000 scanner but was sold. i have a whole bunch of nice slides to scan and only feel the nikon can do them justice. I live in Bishop, Ca near Mammoth ski resort so Im about 300 miles from LA. i have some very nice used Nikon photo equipment and see your interested in trading for some. What kind of photo equipment are you interested in? . i have made most of my best landscapes shot with this pro lens. i am very interested in buying or trading for your scanner so please contact me and we can work out a deal!

Patrick Kane and the Blackhawks rule

John DeRousseau
    760-872-8072
    derousseau11@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any real interest in the scanner?

Can this be sold in the main for sale forum, or does it have to be in the misc. section?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon scanner

If this scanner is still for sale please contact me. I am in need of this scanner and Im sure we can make a deal. i have cash if you want or equipment or both.

John Derousseau
    760-872-8072
    derousseau11@gmail.com

Shooter
    35mm

If you want $750 and Nikon equipment lets make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Any real interest in the scanner?

Can this be sold in the main for sale forum, or does it have to be in the misc. section?

If you want $750 and Nikon equipment lets make a deal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John, give it a rest. Multiple posts, PMs, an e-mail, etc., all from a brand spanking new member whose only three posts are in this thread. I don't know exactly what your scam is, but I am not going for it, ok? Do not reply. Just go away.

Anybody else interested for $700?
    2F/2F

Shooter
    35mm
    Were your interactions with him actually sketchy? I thought it was odd he was posting so much, too, but considering that he wants to meet up, it seems unlikely that it'd be a scam.
    Anyways, good luck with the sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold locally via Craigslist for $700 cash, no haggling. Thanks anyhow for the ad space. This post can be deleted, closed, whatever.
    2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin