Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,163   Online: 819

Shooter
    35mm

FS/FT: Panasonic G1 Body - Great for using all kinds of old lenses

I have for sale a Panasonic G1 Red Body. Includes box, cd, manual, cables, all caps, hood, and charger. Please note charger is a third party charger. I purchased this used from Adorama a few months ago. It was missing the charger so they provided me with the aftermarket one that was included. Camera works flawlessly. The only nit with it is some of the lettering is worn on the Menu, ISO , and WB buttons (please see pics). Display is clean and scratch free. Also includes 1 GB SD card to get you started.

There are adapters out there to use just about any kind of lens you can think of on them.

It has about 6800 shutter actuations.

Please forgive the quality of the pictures I had to use my point and shoot because I was photographing my better camera :-)

Asking $285 shipped in the US. Foreign please contact me for quote.

Offers gladly accepted.

Also willing to discuss full or partial trades for a Panasonic G2 body.

The Fine Print:

Paypal only please. Item will ship via USPS Priority Mail Insured. I will gladly ship overseas but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms. All items sold AS-IS. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as jmooney776.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G1-1.jpg   G1-2.jpg   G1-5.jpg   G1-6.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin