Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,498   Online: 1028

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canon G10 (Pristine Condition!)

I am selling my gently-used Canon G10 camera. I purchased it brand new from Amazon in May 2009. There are less than 100 shots on it.

There are no scratches on the LCD and the camera is in perfect mechanical and cosmetic shape. I have looked closely and have not found any dings, dents, or scratches. The camera looks brand new.

I'm selling my G10 because I don't use it as often as I thought I would and besides, I'm shooting more film now. I have bought and sold a few items on here on APUG and have 100% feedback on ebay as Obtong.

The picture shows all the items (battery was in the camera for the photo) which will come with the camera, including a brand new, unopened Kensington memory card.

Included in the sale:
    • G10 camera
    • Blank warranty card
    • Canon original battery
    • Canon original battery charger
    • Canon original strap
    • Instruction booklets (Unopened)
    • Software CD
    • USB and Video Cables (Unopened)
    • Box
    • Kensington memory card (Brand new, unopened)

This camera is in absolutely perfect condition and is complete, so the asking price of $350 (plus shipping) is firm.

Thanks,
    ~Dom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20100725_022.jpg  
    Last edited by Obtong; 07-25-2010 at 06:44 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Oops! Posted to wrong area of Classifiieds! Please move.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin