Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,097   Online: 713

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I find it easier not to shave. I've had a beard since I was 17, and the only time it was gone was my time in the USAF.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by bdilgard View Post
    I have a Gillette open comb stype handle you are welcome to. Most of the plating is gone from mine but it looks kind of like http://countryjoescollectiblestuff.c...ette-new-1.jpg
    That looks like the razor my grandfather used - that I still have and use!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    yes I know it's not photo related, but I have the blades for the old style double edge razor but I can't find my handle. If you have one and don't want it anymore I will take it.

Eric
    Sorry, but I loaned mine to O.J. Simpson and only God knows what he did with it.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll have to get my sweetie to take a shot of me shaving with my "new" razors once they get here and post it to the thread.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photoncatcher View Post
    I find it easier not to shave. I've had a beard since I was 17, and the only time it was gone was my time in the USAF.
    I am with you on that...except replace Air Force with Navy.

(My A.P.U.G. pic, taken at the inauguration of the current President of the U.S.A.)
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin