Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,701   Online: 1124

Shooter
    Multi Format

Keilwerth SX90R Nickel Silver Pro Alto Sax- Very Low Reserve

As of this afternoon I have a mint condition Keilwerth SX90R alto with Nickel Silver finish for sale on ebay priced to sell with a very low reserve.

Ebay Item Number: 320577445876

Happy Bidding! I hope you win!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The classifieds are for people selling stuff directly in APUG and are NOT for spam to promote ebay auctions.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The classifieds are for people selling stuff directly in APUG and are NOT for spam to promote ebay auctions.
    I have posted ads in APUG before and included links to ebay auctions with no problem. And the people sending me inquires (specifically about this item) don't seem to have a problem either. In most cases I offer to APUG first and then if an item doesn't sell within the forum I list it on ebay. This time I just provided an ebay link which was apparently appreciated by a number of individuals and not appreciated by...you. I will re-read the posting rules and if I was indeed in violation of a posting rule then I will gladly correct myself and avoid doing so in the future. Seems to me like it served exactly the purpose it was designed for though; to notify people of a sale that they may be interested in. Both sides win. Anyway, thanks.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll try to get the rules link on the classifieds homepage. We definitely do not want APUG classifieds linking to ebay auctions. This is something that has been abused in the past and we want to avoid completely.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Totally makes sense but it would be a big help to have a rules link right in the classifieds section. I actually went through the site i.e. FAQ, rules, etc., and I still can't find anything about posting ebay links. Also, just a point of clarification. When I do list things for sale, if they do not sell within APUG and I list them on ebay after I've decided they've been in the classifieds section long enough and I provide a link within that thread, is that acceptable? Let me know or just link me to the appropriate rules page. Thanks
    Francesco Fragomeni

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin