Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,578   Online: 695

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

2011 Cyanotype Calendar

Hope this is allowed; kick me if it isn't. I couldn't figure out where best to post this but
    I have a cute calendar out with a POD service if anyone would like. You can preview it by clicking on the calendar picture on one of the following pages/links to which type of calendar you want.

Comes in US dates flavour and UK dates flavour.

mm dates...

Also I'm not making much of a profit (barely £1/calendar) but I can still make a donation towards APUG if anyone buys a calendar
    Last edited by Akki14; 11-09-2010 at 06:23 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I'm thick and don't make myself very clear... duh to me.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The kick doesn't work... I mean the click doesn't work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where are the Canadian dates calendar?

Seriously, the only real additions would be Victoria Day, Canada Day, Canadian Thanksgiving in October, and Boxing Day.

Just as seriously, I love your cyanotype work Heather, it's a real inspiration to me, and I've just placed an order.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sorry I didn't mean the picture on the page but when you click on either US or UK dates you click the identical picture and get a preview

Thanks Rachelle! Sorry about the lack of a Canadian Calendar... Must see what I can do in future... I might be able to hand-type out every single date required then I could do the (US)(UK)(CA) etc next to everything.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought the calendar and think it looks very nice. Not too large, but I don't know why a calendar should have to be too large.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Excellent! I really liked January, April and December's images in the US calendar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fantastic, Heather! These will make great Christmas presents...order placed with great enthusiasm!
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Akki!

Just bought one.
    Miss you in the chatroom

Dave

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Chazzy, for the review It's true it's not the big expensive "premium" calendar but I think the money goes into the printing more than anything and it looks good for it.

Mark, the US calendar and UK calendar are identical in pictures... though I guess I should have put something more wintery for January in the US calendar... Rainy windows sums up the UK winter pretty well.

David and Dave, I hope you enjoy the calendars. I think it took a total of 8 days for my calendar to arrive when I was proofing it.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Heather!

My calendars arrived and they are very, very nice. One will go up above the phone (so I'll be enjoying it all year) and the other two will go as Christmas presents to friends. Thanks for doing this -- I think they're great.

David.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin