Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,554   Online: 956

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV Film Scanner

Hi All,

I have for sale a nice condition Minolta Scan Dual IV. Works great and comes with the 35mm Negative holder, power cord, and USB cable. No software is included but for best results you can pick up a copy of Vuescan from http://www.hamrick.com/ Drivers and manual are available at http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/...ers/index.html

Asking $180 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

I would consider partial trades for any of the following items:

Nikon SB-400
    Rolleiflex Model T w/ Meter (I'm specifically looking for a Model T, I need the lever style controls)
    4x5 Color Film

If you have something you'd like to trade please let me know what you have and what you'd like to trade it for and we'll go from there.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. I am happy to ship to most foreign countries, please contact me for a shipping quote. Please note that I will accurately fill out all customs forms and will only ship insured for the full amount. Please don't ask me after the sale to put an incorrect value on the form. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScanDual-1.JPG   ScanDual-2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin