Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,438   Online: 827

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Sony NEX-3 kit--price lowered

Sony NEX-3 kit with DSLR-sized sensor.
    I am selling my almost new Sony NEX-3 kit with the 16mm f/2.8 Pancake lens (equal to 24mm full frame).
    The entire kit is in the original box with blank warranty card, instructions, battery, charger, flash, strap, CD, etc. I just upgraded the firmware to the latest Version 3.

I shot some great photos with it on holiday and always kept it in a soft pouch for protection. It has no dents or dings. I just can't see the LCD screen clearly with my bifocals. I also have for sale the Leica M-Mount adapter for the Sony NEX. It is new, never used. I mounted a lens on the adapter just to make sure that it worked properly. This adapter will allow you to use almost any Leica M-mount lens (or LTM w/an adapter) with complete automatic exposure (aperture priority).

Sony NEX-3 (Silver) Kit complete boxed with 16mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens: $460
    Adapter for Leica M-Mount lenses onto the NEX-3............................: $49
    All of the above............................................. .............................: $485
    Shipping will be cheap; it's small and light; should be about $10 in CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nex3.jpg   Leica adapter.bmp  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin