Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,189   Online: 761

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Sony NEX-3 like new with Pancake lens

I have the following to trade or sell:
    My almost new Sony NEX-3 (Silver) kit with the 16mm f/2.8 Pancake lens, which is the equivalent of a full-frame 24mm lens.
    The entire kit is in the original box with blank warranty card, instructions, battery, charger, electronic flash, strap, CD, etc. I just upgraded the firmware to Sony's latest Version 3.

I shot some great photos with it on holiday and have always kept it in a soft pouch for protection. It has no dents or dings. I just can't see the LCD screen clearly with my bifocals. I'm going back to the Leica and the more traditional viewfinder, which is easier for me.

I also have a 3rd party Leica M-Mount adapter for the Sony NEX. It is new, never used. I mounted a lens on it just to make sure that it worked properly.

I'd like to trade for an 18mm or 21mm Leica LTM or M-mount lens. Your lens must be in excellent condition without any issues. A separate viewfinder would be nice, but not necessarily a deal-killer. Depending on what you have, we can adjust to fair values with cash.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm interested, price range? PM me

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The price is $490 + $10 shipping for the package.
    Or, NEX camera and pancake lens $475 +$10, and Leica adapter $25 + $5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Karl, I sent you a PM (I think). Let me know if it didn't show up!
    Jerry

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin