Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,290   Online: 886

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner in Great Shape

I bought this scanner almost exactly 1 year ago to scan kodachrome slides and negatives from the 70s. I haven't used it since I finished the project about 5 months ago. The scanner works perfectly and comes with all the original accessories including cables, software, as well as film and slide holders. It will scan both 35mm film and mounted slides, as well as 120 film. It did a great job with my project, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results. It is in very nice shape, showing only minimal use. I've tested it with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 and it works poerfectly on all the platforms. I'm asking $110 + shipping.

Luigi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epson-1.jpg   Epson-2.jpg   Epson-3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    hey there, any chance of shipping to aus?
    and know how much it would cost?
    very keen on this.

thanks
    chip

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yes I would ship to Australia. Let me know your mailing adress and I'll get you a quote. You can send it to me at luigi@luigipasto.com.

Luigi

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Gone!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin